LM-FLABS-01 - Lighting Control Module
Dangerous flashes: 85/minute
ESS flashes: 220 times/minute
2. Usable voltage range: 8V-16V (normally 12V)
3. Output range: 0.1-100W
4. Use With LED lights(also can be connected to general bulbs)
5. With daytime running lights and ABS automatic detection function
6. Suitable for general heavy locomotives
This LED flasher relay 8-pin HONDA, 12V, 0,1-100 Watt, warning flasher / position light
+ emergency stop signal ESS.
You can replace your original relay with this flasher relay, and this flasher relay can be used by LED.
The emergency stop signal (The Emergency Signal System) is a function that alerts the following vehicle
to the danger and the car's lamp will rapidly flashing the hazard warning
if the driver suddenly brakes especially when the car driving at high speed (50 km/h or more).
Advantages of the ESS function:
1. The device can actively and immediately assist the rear driver to identify the emergency braking behavior of the vehicle ahead.
2. Effectively reduce the probability of a collision accident in the event of a car accident.
3. When the brake inertia happens, the deceleration>0.42/G will be generated, and the emergency braking signal will be automatically started.
4. The hidden design does not need to destroy the original interior.
5. The system automatically judges the emergency braking status of the vehicle without manual operation.
- Solenoid Starter Switch
- Circuit Breaker
- Relay Socket
- Relay Wiring Kit
- (For led flasher) Resistor
- Controller For Motor